Pocket Cantonese Dictionary (Cantonese-English/English-Cantonese)
Philip Yungkin Lee
88 pag. paperback 11 x 19 cm
Part of our popular Pocket Dictionary series of titles covering every major Asian
language. Current titles include: Cambodian, Filipino, Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Mandarin Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese. These are the ideal dictionaries for beginning students and travelers.
- General vocabulary appropriate to beginning and lower intermediate students, and covers all the words needed for the everyday situations encountered by travelers.
- Bi-directional, to and from English, presenting the 3,000 most commonly used words in each language.
- Both romanized forms and the authentic script are given.
- A brief guide to pronunciation allows the user to say the words correctly.
- Different senses of the same word are clearly distinguished by explanatory glosses.
- No confusing abbreviations or dictionary terminology; clear layout and readable type.