Feng Shui For Today: Arranging Your Life For Health & Wealth
112 pag. paperback 14 x 22 cm
Feng Shui For Today is a practical introduction to Feng Shui, the ancient Chinese art location and orientation. Drawing on more than two millennia of folk wisdom and esoteric knowledge, it will show you the secrets of redesigning your living environment for maximum comfort, security and peace of mind. Discover:
- Positive and negative aspects of your basic floorplan.
- How to find the vital centre of any living space or workspace.
- Why it is bad to place your bed near a window.
- Why a desk should not face the edge of an inward-opening door.
- Why warm colours should be used as accents in the northeast and northwest areas of a room.
- How elements such as houseplants or an aquarium can modify the Feng Shui of your house.
These and many other fascinating secrets of the masters of Feng Shui are presented here in concise and readable form, along with numerous explanatory illustrations and a special eight-page insert of traditional Chinese good-luck talismans to cut out and place at strategic points in your home or office.