Fantastic Origami Sea Creatures-20 Incredible Paper Models
Charles Tuttle Co.
114 pag. hardcover 23 x 29 cm
In Fantastic Origami Sea Creatures, Japanese origami expert Hisao Fukui shows you how to create incredibly detailed aquatic wildlife, including a giant squid, prehistoric creatures and even a massive blue whale calf!
The step-by-step folding instructions and photos in this book present 20 challenging and amazingly lifelike models -- from intermediate to complex in terms of their level of difficulty.
The 20 projects in this book include:
- The Penguin -- A color-change model capturing the awkward and slightly comical appearance of these flightless aquatic birds
- The Polar Bear -- A menacing hunter who will hungrily stalk the edge of your desk or bookshelf
- The Goldfish -- This model features elegant lines and clever folding solutions -- and it's difficult to overfeed, to boot!
- The Crocodile -- A lurking hunter which is ideal for showcasing special papers
- The Crab -- With all of the legs to define, this model is a challenging one, but with fewer pinch folds than you might expect
- The Manta Ray -- A graceful and gentle filter feeder whose sweeping wings give you the opportunity to create a truly expressive paper sculpture
- And many more!